Product Description & Reviews
The size and curves of this undermount model make it the right choice when space is at a premium. As well as providing an adequate washing area for glassware and utensils at the bar, it can also offer just the right amount of space to clean vegetables and foodstuffs as a prep sink in the kitchen. This model is 304-grade, cold rolled steel, at the industry standard 18-gauge thickness. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to its underside. With an overall measurement of 15" x 12 3/4" x 7 1/4", it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 15". It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
Features & Highlights
- WET BAR STYLING -- A shimmering, rectangular, stainless steel gem for the home entertainment area with wide sweeping corners and a beautiful brushed-satin finish
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY -- Constructed of premium-quality, 304-grade stainless steel at the industry-standard 18-gauge thickness
- NOISE CESSATION -- The tinny sounds of running water or echo of dropped dishware is muffled by sound-dampening pads applied to its underside
- MOISTURE BARRIER -- The exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- GUARANTEED QUALITY -- A Lifetime Warranty covers the sink
|Item Weight:||4.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.75 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.6 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.