Product Description & Reviews
The perpendicular corners of this nearly square, stainless steel sink open up its interior space; and with its comfortable depth there is plenty of room for oversized cookware or complicated chores. This model is 304-grade, cold rolled steel, at a 16-gauge thickness; 25% thicker than the industry standard 18-gauge. The surface is given a brushed-satin finish which adds to its luster and masks minor scratches which could occur over time. Dense, sound-dampening pads and an insulation coating are applied to the underside. With an overall measurement of 20" x 19" x 10", it will require a minimum-width cabinet of 21". It is cUPC certified. This listing does not include any accessories.
Features & Highlights
- CONTEMPORARY STYLING -- 90° corners provide maximum sink space in this deep, nearly-square, single-bowl, stainless steel workhorse
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY -- Constructed of premium-quality, 304-grade stainless steel, at a full 16-gauge thickness, 25% thicker than the industry standard
- NOISE CESSATION -- The tinny sounds of running water or echo of dropped dishware is muffled by sound-dampening pads applied to its underside
- MOISTURE BARRIER -- The exterior is sprayed with our specially formulated anti-condensation compound
- GUARANTEED QUALITY -- A Lifetime Warranty covers the sink
|Item Weight:||18.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.61 x 12.99 x 12.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 87952, mpn: K-2344-1-0, ean: 0650531293763,