Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: Material: fiberglass substrate, adhesive layer and backing Thermal Conductivity: 0.8-2.0w/m-K Applicable temperature range: -30°C ~ +230°C NOTE: 1.Peel off the blue backing before using it, thus the heat transfer tape is white and double-sided adhesive. 2. When using this thermal conductive double-sided tape, keep the adhesive surface clean and dry. 3. The adhesion (viscosity) of the heat-conductive adhesive tape has initial value and persistent value. At room temperature, it takes about 72 hours to achieve the maximum adhesive strength. That is, the initial viscosity is around 40% of its maximum viscosity, and the persistent stickiness will become stable over time. Package Includes: 1 x Thermal Conductive Double-Sided Adhesive Tape (1/2 inch x 55 yards)
Features & Highlights
- Professional thermal adhesive tape for attaching heatsinks, chipset, high power LED, Video Card RAM, DDR Memory Modules, SSD drives etc.
- Satisfy thermal conducting needs of high-end electronic products; Improve the lifespan of electronic components
- Make applying a heatsink compound as simple as possible
- Material: fiberglass substrate, adhesive layer and backing; High thermal conductivity and electrical insulator
- What you can get : 1 x Thermal Double Sided tape (1/2 inch x 55 yards)
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Momentive Performance Materials
mpn: GE286, ean: 0077027002867,