Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: Voltage Range: 4-30V DC Test Current: 0.1-4.5A Operation Temperature: -10 to 65°C Size: 105 x 55 x 43mm / 4.13 x 2.16 x 1.69" Heat Sink Size: 40 x 40 x 10mm / 1.57 x 1.57 x 0.39" Constant Discharge Current: 0.1-4.5A adjustable(coarse adjustment knob for 0-3A, fine adjustment knob for +/-0.2A) Current Error: Less than 2%+3m Constant Rated Discharge Rate: 35W(if voltage is 21V, constant discharge current should be less than 1.6A) Package Includes: 1 x Load【Load Electronic Test】: This is a device used to simulate an electrical load, usually for testing purposes. There are 2 adjustment knobs, one coarse knob and one fine knob, that can be used for quick and accurate current control.
Features & Highlights
- 【Load Electronic Test】: This is a device used to simulate an electrical load, usually for testing purposes. There are 2 adjustment knobs, one coarse knob and one fine knob, that can be used for quick and accurate current control
- 【Good Heat Dissipation】: It is designed with a aluminum heat sink and a cooling fan for better heat dissipation. The cooling fan of 2900rpm will start working when temperature is higher than 55°C and stops when temperature is under 45℃
- 【Test Power Supply】: These is a small LCD display that you can check voltage, current and capacity
- 【Easy to Use】: The input USB port is reversible for easy plug in which mean that you don't have to worry about up or down position of it
- 【Application】: This discharge tester is used for testing a battery or power bank. It can also be used to test current of a USB cable so you could judge if the cable is of good quality
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.17 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.