Product Description & Reviews
The Aquaphor Crystal Eco water filter is a three stage water filtration system which offers high quality water filtration at an affordable price point by utilizing the latest in activated carbon block technology. Each of the three in-line filters in this system utilize a carbon block filtration matrix varying in pore size from 5 micron down to a HOLLOW FIBER -micron level of just 0.1 micron. The unique design of this carbon block filtration matrix allows for an increased amount of activated coconut carbon to be used which in turn offers greater filtering performance and longer filter life. The use of three in-line carbon block filters, the Aquaphor crystal Eco water filter can filter water at a flow-rate of 2.5 liters per minute and has a filtering capacity of 8000 liters.
Features & Highlights
- Compact three stage under the sink "HOLLOW FIBER" water filter
- It removes chlorine, nitrates, nitrites, heavy metals, sand, mud, pollen, petroleum products, cysts, pesticides and other pollutants from tap water.
- Easy installation, no drain required,
- Flow rate: 2.5 liters per minute; FILTER CAPACITY: 8000 liters or once a year, whichever comes first.
- DIMENSIONS: Width 260mm x Depth 90mm x Height 340mm
|Brand:||Aquaphor Water Filters|
|Part Number:||Aqauphor Crystal ECO|
|MPN:||Aqauphor Crystal ECO|
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By 3M AquaPure
sku: AQUAPURE-AP5500RM, mpn: AP5500RM, ean: 0016145008481,