Besp A2-70 Stainless Steel Corrosion Resistant Metric Fine Threaded Hex Tap Bolts (M10X1.25X25(20PCS))
Besp A2-70 Stainless Steel Corrosion Resistant Metric Fine Threaded Hex Tap Bolts (M10X1.25X25(20PCS)) by Besp at Wakaf Center. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. M10x1.25x25, M10x1.250x25, 10mm X 1.25mm X 25mm Metric Fine Thread Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolts Bolt Diameter: 10mm Specialty Pitch: 1.25
- M10x1.25x25, M10x1.250x25, 10mm X 1.25mm X 25mm
- Metric Fine Thread Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolts
- Bolt Diameter: 10mm
- Specialty Pitch: 1.25 Fine Thread
- Thread Length: 25mm Fully Threaded
- Wrench Size (WAF): 17mm
- Head Height Max: 6.4mm
- Standard: DIN 961
- Thread Direction: Right Hand
- Drive Style: External Hex
- Material: A2, A2-70, 304, Grade 18-8 Stainless Steel that provides a corrosion resistant fastening solution.
- Please Note: The strength of an A2-70 bolt is roughly equivalent to a US Grade 5 steel bolt
- Utilizes a 17mm wrench for installation to quickly and easily fasten the bolt in place.
- Qty: 20 Pieces Per Package
Features & Highlights
- Package contains 5 pieces M10X1.25X25 full threaded hexagon head bolts made entirely from high tensile A2-70 Stainless Steel, providing excellent rust and corrosion resistance in wet environments.
- General purpose high quality hexagon fasteners with 25mm fully threaded length. Can be extensively used for interior applications: kitchen sinks, pipes, tabletops, stoves, refrigerators, light fixtures, furniture and other home appliances, office equipment, communication equipment, and even kitchenware such as pots and pans.
- Also great for exterior fastener locations: boating, jet-ski, bicycles, motorcycles, snowmobile, car body panels and bumpers, fenders, signage, biomedical, prosthetics, handles and fittings, access panels, cover plates and accessories. Can be used extensively in an assortment of industrial applications including architectural and engineering projects, model making, agriculture, and internal marine applications. Also for olympic and gym equipment, farm machine, solar and wind panels.
- Not ideal for external marine applications where the item or equipment is exposed to salt water. A4, A4-70, A4-80 or 316 stainless steel fasteners should be utilized for nautical environments.
- We providing customers with metric hardware & specialty automotive supplies. We offer an extensive variety of metric fasteners, metric nuts, metric bolts, Time-Sert kits and we stock hard-to-find items like castle nuts, stainless hardware, banjo bolts, brake lines, high-pressure clamps, and more.