• Features a Cree XP-L HI LED, maximum output of 1100 lumens, and a beam distance of 800m.
• Three brightness levels plus a strobe mode: 1100 lumens, 550 lumens, 80 lumens, and a 10Hz strobe mode
• 99% light transmittance rate through the tempered glass lens that features a two-sided anti-reflective coating
• Built-in charging circuit for the 18650 rechargeable lithium ion batteries through a built-in micro USB charging port on the body of flashlight
• Heat sink body design allows more efficient heat dissipation
• Features three parallel battery compartments including reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
• Powered by an 18650 battery featuring a protection board with a bulged battery positive end
• Wide input voltage range from 3 ~ 9 volts compatible with CR123A batteries but cannot be charged with them
• flat tail cap providing the ability to place it upside down
• Lanyard hole on the end of the tail cap
• Anti-scratch type III hard anodizing aluminum body
• Olight SR52UT flashlightx1
• Micro-USB Cablex1
• Olight 3400 mAh battery x3
• Skyben battery case x3
• USB Vehicle Power Adapterx1
• Spare O-rings x 2
• User Manualx1
Features & Highlights
- The SR52-UT is developed from the previous SR52 platform.
- The SR52-UT is an ideal solution for searching & rescue, law enforcement, and the outdoors.
- Heat sink body design allows more efficient heat dissipation.
- Powered by an 18650 battery featuring a protection board with a bulged battery positive end.
- Anti-scratch type III hard anodizing aluminum body.
|Color:||SR52UT with Battery|
|Item Weight:||2.51 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Olight, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.