Product Description & Reviews
Cal-Flor’s ClickSeal 5.5oz click floor joint sealant is specially formulated for click locking systems to guard against water damage to laminate and wood flooring. ClickSeal seals and protects the joint, coats the seams, and penetrate the core of your flooring. The unique blend of wax and oil has been rigorously tested and proven that with proper use, ClickSeal leaves floors virtually waterproof. Great for use in bathrooms, kitchens, entryways and under dishwashers, sinks, ice makers, pet bowls and much more! Quick and easy installation: Apply a bead to the top of the tongue of plank and click flooring together. Easily applied and excess lifts right off with no residue. ClickSeal is a clear, sealant which greatly reduces flooring’s water absorption when properly applied. *Alternative locking systems such as fold-down, drop-in and those with plastic moving parts may require alternative application methods and users assume all risk. One 5.5 oz. tube will cover 100 to 120 square feet of flooring.
Features & Highlights
- Offers a triple protection: penetrates the core, coats the surface, seals and protects the joint
- Leaves floors virtually waterproof & planks can be removed and replaced at anytime
- Ideal for laminate, hardwood and cork click flooring in bathrooms, kitchens, entries & laundry rooms. Use under dishwashers, sinks, ice makers & pet bowls
- Unlike glues, ClickSeal allows plank to expand and contract
- Simple to use, quick to apply, and offers long lasting protection. One tube covers 100 to 120 sq. Ft
|Item Size:||8.75 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.52 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Custom Building Products
mpn: PC2210S-6, ean: 0010186776026,