Product Description & Reviews
Overhang bit to be used in combination with CMT's flush trim bit 880.561.11. Equipped with a tapered Delrin bearing to match the slope of the bowl's side. Pass bit 880.562.11 to clean the cutout edge, leaving a very slight overhang at the underside of the counter. CMT's 880.561.11 will complete the operation. Blades are 2 sided sharpened and can give extra new edges.1-3/16-Inch Cutting Length, 30Degree Cutting Angle, 3-1/4-Inch Overall Length. Bit to be used in combination with CMT's 800.561.11.
Features & Highlights
- 1-3/16-Inch Cutting Length, 30Degree Cutting Angle, 3-1/4-Inch Overall Length
- Bit to be used in combination with CMT's 800.561.11
- 800.562.11 cleans the cutout edge, leaving very slight overhang at the underside of the counter
- CMT's flush trim bit 880.561.11 completes the operation
- Equipped with special super micrograin carbide insert knives for longer lifetime
|Manufacturer:||CMT USA, Inc.|
|Publisher:||CMT USA, Inc.|
|Studio:||CMT USA, Inc.|
|Item Size:||0.87 x 3.27 x 3.27 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.