Product Description & Reviews
Dekor's composite stone and granite sinks have a durable, extremely hard, non-porous surface that with stand heat over 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and resists chips, scratches, and stains. They are easy to clean with non-abrasive cleaning products. Dekor's composite sinks feature a cross linked fiberglass backing that provides additional strength and stability to the sink, helps maintain water temperature, and acts as a sound barrier for food disposers. Convenient dual mount installation allows the sink to be drop-in mounted, also known as self-rimming, or under mounted. Drop-in installation is easy and no clips are required. Installation templates are provided on our website in .PDF and .DXT formats. The cut out dimensions for sink installation are 14-inches long by 14-inches wide with 1-inch radius corners. Dekor sinks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- Sink measures 16-inches by 16-inches by 7-inches deep; one pre-drilled faucet hole
- Dual mount installation; can be drop-in or under mounted; easy drop-in installation; no clips required
- Durable, hard, non-porous surface is heat, scratch and chip resistant
- Fiberglass backing provides additional strength and stability, helps maintain water temperature, and acts as a sound barrier for food disposers
- Composite granite sinks have stain and rust resistant finish and are easy to clean with non-abrasive cleaners
|Item Size:||16 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.4 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By STERLING, a KOHLER Company
mpn: B153-1, ean: 0087206691669,