Ditra Heat Cable- Dhehk24032 - Schluter (240 V) by Schluter Systems
Ditra Heat Cable- Dhehk24032 - Schluter (240 V) by Schluter Systems by DITRA-HEAT at Wakaf Center. MPN: DHEHK240-32. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DITRA-HEAT twisted pair heating cable is designed to snap into DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane (sold separately). Manufactured by Schluter-Systems,
DITRA-HEAT twisted pair heating cable is designed to snap into DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane (sold separately).
Manufactured by Schluter-Systems, EMF-cancelling DITRA-HEAT radiant heating cable installs directly into DITRA-HEAT or DITRA-HEAT-TB cable installation membrane (sold separately) for use under tile or stone flooring.
Additional benefits include:
- 3-stud spacing (generates 12.75 Watts per square foot)
- Low construction height (Cable thickness = 4.8mm)
- Significantly reduced installation time. No self-leveler required!
- 120V and 240V options available in a variety of lengths
Do not purchase a heating cable the same size as the area to be tiled; this will be too much heating cable!
Never CUT the heating cable. This would change the cable resistance and could lead to a fire.
Features & Highlights
- Bring comfort and a touch of luxury to your space with an electric floor heating system!
- DITRA-HEAT cable is thin, durable, and energy efficient. (Input: 120V, Output: 12.75W/SqFt)
- Heats 32 square feet (Contains a 106 spool with 10 ft armored power lead)
- Easily snaps into uncoupling membrane, no clips or fasteners required
- No self-levelers required to encapsulate heating cables (no need to wait for curing)
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 4 x 4 inches|