Product Description & Reviews
This beautiful and efficient DreamLine shower kit includes a FLEX pivot shower door, universal shower backwall panels and a coordinating SlimLine shower base. The FLEX is a fully adjustable shower door that can be customized to fit your shower space for an easy installation. The SlimLine shower base incorporates a low profile design for a sleek modern look, while the shower backwall panels have a tile pattern. DreamLine shower kits offer a complete solution to transform a shower space. Semi-Frameless glass design that is built to last. Anodized aluminum wall profile allows a 1 in. width (horizontal) or out-of-plumb (vertical) adjustment. Solid brass pivots provide durability and luxury. Cutting-edge expandable rails and pivot hardware allows a 3 in. width (horizontal) adjustment. Model consists of a single pivot door, one stationary inline panel and one stationary return panel. 1/4 in. (6mm) thick ANSI certified clear tempered glass. Chrome hardware finish. Stationary panel(s): 6-9/16 in. Return panel: 34-1/2 in. Magnetic strip for water tight door closure. Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty. Slip-resistant textured floor for safe showering. Integrated tile flange for easy installation and waterproofing. Fiberglass reinforcement for durability. cUPC certified. High quality scratch and stain resistant acrylic. Assembly required. Includes 2 glass corner shelves. Attractive tile pattern. Unique water tight connection of panels. Durable acrylic/ABS construction. Trim-to-Size sidewall design. Specially designed to be installed over existing solid surface not directly against the studs. Materials: Tempered Glass, Aluminum, Acrylic. Tempered glass ANSI certified. Finished walls required for measurement and installation. Plumbing codes vary by state; DreamLine is not responsible for code compliance. Flooring threshold depth should be a minimum of 1 1/2 in. Solid brass pivots provide durability and luxury.
Features & Highlights
- Semi-Frameless glass design that is built to last. Up to 3 in. of adjustment for width within telescopic rails
- Model Size: 34-1/2 in. D x 32-7/16 to 36-7/16 in. W x 72 in. H; Door walk-in: 22-13/16 in.; Stationary panel(s): 6-9/16 in.; Return panel: 34-1/2 in
- Full length magnetic door latch for water tight closure. Solid brass pivots provide durability and luxury. Anodized aluminum wall profiles
- 1/4 in. (6mm) thick ANSI certified clear tempered glass. Hardware finish: Chrome
- IMPORTANT! All measurements should be taken only AFTER walls are finished (tile, back walls, etc.). Professional installation recommended
- Items included: Flex shower door with return panel, 36 x 36 Shower base and QWALL-4 backwalls. Kit dimensions: 36 in. D x 36 in. W x 76.75 in. H
- Shower door: 34-1/2 in. D x 32-7/16 to 36-7/16 in. W x 72 in. H; Anodized aluminum wall profile allows a 1 in. width or out-of-plumb adjustment
- 1/4 in. (6mm) thick ANSI certified tempered glass. Chrome finish. Walk-in: 22-13/16 in.; Stationary panel(s): 6-9/16 in.; Return panel: 34-1/2 in.
- Shower Base: scratch/stain resistant acrylic. Slip-resistant texture. cUPC certified. Drain is not included
- Shower Backwalls: Assembly required. Includes 2 glass corner shelves. Attractive tile pattern. Must be trimmed during installation
|Item Weight:||187 pounds|
|Item Size:||36 x 76.75 x 76.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||257 pounds|
|Package Size:||43 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By DELTA FAUCET
sku: 62585, mpn: T14438-RBH2O, ean: 0034449598224,