EcoPure ECOROM Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Replacement Water Membrane | NSF Certified | Fits Ecop30 System | 1-3-Year Filter Life
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the EcoPure ECOROM Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Replacement Water Membrane | NSF Certified | Fits Ecop30 System | 1-3-Year Filter Life by EcoPure at Wakaf Center. MPN: ECOROM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Compatible with our EcoPure ECOP30 system and Kenmore 42-38156 and 42-38556 systems, this replacement membrane is stage two of the reverse osmosis
Compatible with our EcoPure ECOP30 system and Kenmore 42-38156 and 42-38556 systems, this replacement membrane is stage two of the reverse osmosis filtration process. Together with the pre & post filters (ECOROF), these filters deliver the same level of filtration you’d expect from companies that product bottled water, perfect for drinking, cooking, coffee and ice. Made using a high-quality polyamide composite material, the ECOROM membrane features a semi-permeable barrier that filters large amounts of impurities from your water, due to its extremely low micron rating. The EcoPure membrane is NSF certified to reduce numerous contaminants, including chlorine taste & odor, sediment, cysts, lead, dissolved solids, and chemicals, such as arsenic (pentavalent), barium, cadmium, chromium (Vl), chromium (III), copper, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, fluoride, turbidity, ammonium, bicarbonate, bromide, chloride, magnesium, sodium, sulfate, tannin, and zinc. With an extensive contaminant list like this, it’s easy to see why this membrane is part of EcoPure’s line of top-performing filtration products.
When you buy EcoPure, you’re buying efficiency. The reverse osmosis membrane is part of a 3-stage RO system, because when it comes to high-quality, great-tasting drinking water, 3 stages are all you need. Competitive RO systems with 5 or 6 stages don’t mean cleaner water, they simply mean you’ll be spending more on replacing ALL those filters. Furthermore, EcoPure’s encapsulated water filter design means filter changes are quick and mess-free. In just a few minutes, you can twist off the old water membrane and twist on the new one. No tools required, no need to shut off your water supply, and no touching dirty, contaminated filters—it’s that easy! To ensure your reverse osmosis system is providing the highest quality water for your home, change your membrane every 1-3 years, as recommended.
Features & Highlights
- COMPATIBLE: Designed for use in the EcoPure ECOP30 Reverse Osmosis Undersink Water Filtration System and Kenmore Reverse Osmosis Systems 42-38156 and 42-38556
- 1-3-YEAR FILTER LIFE: For best filtration results, filters should be replaced every 1-3 years, as recommended
- PREMIUM PROTECTION: Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) to reduce numerous contaminants, including sediment, chlorine taste & odor, cysts, lead, chemicals, and total-dissolved solids
- EFFICIENT: Encapsulated filter design means water filter changes are quick and mess-free. No tools required. No need to shut off water supply. No touching dirty filters.
- HELPFUL: Faucet light tells you when it's time to replace your filters. Still want filter-change reminders? Text 'EcoPure' to 444999 to sign up. Questions? Our lifetime technical support staff is available-call the EcoPure helpline at (800) 693-1138 or visit ecopure.com
|Item Weight:||0.84 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|