Product Description & Reviews
The EcoPure Reverse Osmosis Undersink Water Filtration System (ECOP30) is EcoPure’s superior option to bottled water, delivering safe, top-quality drinking water right to your kitchen sink or refrigerator. Easily installed right under your kitchen sink, use it for drinking, cooking, coffee and ice. Its color-coded tubing and written instructions make for a simple, DIY installation anyone can do (no professional plumbing normally required). This 3-stage reverse osmosis system is one of EcoPure’s top-performing filtration products currently on the market, due to its advanced contaminant reduction. The ECOP30 is NSF certified to reduce or remove numerous contaminants, including lead, cysts, dissolved solids, chlorine taste and odor, sediment, arsenic (pentavalent), barium, cadmium, chromium (Vl), chromium (III), copper, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, fluoride, turbidity, ammonium, bicarbonate, bromide, chloride, magnesium, sodium, sulfide, tannin, zinc and chemicals. When you buy EcoPure, you’re buying efficiency. This RO was designed as a 3-stage system, because when it comes to high-quality, great-tasting drinking water, 3 stages is all you need. Competitive RO systems with 5 or 6 stages don’t mean cleaner water, they simply mean you’ll be spending more on replacing ALL of those filters. Furthermore, EcoPure’s encapsulated water filter design means filter changes are quick and mess-free. In just a few minutes, you can twist off the old water filters and twist on the new ones. No tools required, no need to shut off your water supply, and no touching dirty, contaminated filters—it’s that easy! To ensure your reverse osmosis system is providing the highest quality water for your home, change your filters as recommended. Go ahead, solve your most frustrating water problems with an EcoPure Reverse Osmosis System, today!
Features & Highlights
- CONVENIENT: Enjoy unlimited access to safe, top-quality drinking water right from your kitchen sink or refrigerator
- PREMIUM PROTECTION: Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) to reduce numerous contaminants, including sediment, chlorine taste and odor, cysts, lead, chemicals, and total-dissolved solids
- EFFICIENT: Encapsulated filter design means water filter changes are quick and mess-free. No tools required. No need to shut off water supply. No touching dirty filters
- HELPFUL: Faucet light tells you when it's time to replace your filters. Still want filter-change reminders? Text 'EcoPure' to 444999 to sign up. Questions? Our lifetime technical support staff is available-call the EcoPure helpline at (800) 693-1138 or visit ecopure.com
- PURCHASE INCLUDES: reverse osmosis system, dedicated water faucet (sink must have an available faucet hole), one set of EcoPure pre & post filters (ECOROF), one EcoPure membrane (ECOROM), water storage tank, installation fittings, color-coded tubing, push-in connectors, and a written installation guide
|Item Weight:||0.1335 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.25 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.4 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.