Product Description & Reviews
EXPRESS WATER REVERSE OSMOSIS TECHNOLOGY FILTER SYSTEM Finally, your way of getting unlimited, fresh, great tasting, purified drinking water with reverse osmosis technology at an affordable price. Express water is your premier manufacturer and supplier of reverse osmosis and filtration systems. Our RO systems are manufactured and designed to meet industry standards with up to 99% removal of contaminants that are found in your water today. Built Quality standards are backed by our 1 year Limited Warranty and supported by our USA Professional Technical Support. 800*992 - 8876 Our easy-to-install RO systems filter the impurities, contaminants, chemicals, and solids found in Tap and Well waters. Each product is shipped with simple, easy-to-follow instructions. Call or E-Mail our professional technical support team to speak with a specialist. SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES 1st Stage: 5 Micron Melt-blown Polypropylene Sediment removes large and fine particles such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles. 2nd Stage: GAC Activated Carbon Filters: removes chlorine, odors and tastes of many organic compounds. 3rd Stage: 5 Micron Carbon Filters: Block carbon filters made of fine coconut shell carbon. Removes chlorine, tastes, odors, VOCs and other common chemicals. 4th Stage: Thin Film 50 GPD RO Membrane: TFC Membrane is the main component of any Reverse Osmosis unit. Provides up to 99% reduction rate of bacteria & chemicals. 5th Stage: Inline Granular Carbon Filter: Polishing filters; Stabilize the water tasting qualities and further removes any traces of bad tastes and odors. EXPRESS WATER does not distribute or sell our products to any 3rd party sellers on Amazon.
Features & Highlights
- The Ultimate Reverse Osmosis filtration system used to treat tap, well and city water. Produces clean, refreshing, great tasting water
- Removes up to 99% of contaminants including lead, fluoride, chlorine, arsenic, bacteria, virus, heavy metals etc...
- RO System is 100% LEAD FREE in all Parts included, Solid BPA FREE Materials for Anti-Contamination, Pressure Gauge Included to Monitor System Operating Pressure At All Times
- All Replacement Parts Are Industry Standard & Universal for Consumer Security, Modern Chrome Faucet
- 1 Year Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee with USA Technical Support in California 800-992-8876
|Item Weight:||28 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.