Tired of constantly refilling your brewer's water reservoir after just a few cups of coffee?
Connect your Keurig directly to your home's water source and enjoy crisp, clean filtered water with the flip of a switch! ✓ WORKS WITH YOUR WATER SOURCE - Whether it is a refrigerator, ice-maker, or sink faucet, this Kit will work with your home or office's water supply, guaranteed! ✓ WORKS WITH YOUR EXISTING RESERVOIR - Integrates seamlessly with your current reservoir through a small hole drilled in the side. ✓ WORKS WITH YOUR KEURIG BREWER - Works with most non-commercial Keurig brewers, including: K-Compact, K40, B40, B44, K45, B45 Elite, K50, B50, K55, K60, B60, K65, B68 Special Edition & Signature, K70, B70, K75, B75 Platinum, K79, B79 Platinum Plus, K140, B140, K145, B145 OfficePRO, K200, K225, B225, K250, B250, K350, B350, K360, B360, K300, B300, K400, B400, K425, K450, B450, K460, B460, K475, B475, K500, K525, B500, K550, B550, K560, B560, and K575. Kit Includes:
The PureWater Filters® Promise:
- PureWater Filters® Inline Water Filter (w/ 2 Leak-Proof Quick Connect fittings)
- 15 feet of 1/4" NSF Certified Water Line
- Angle Stop Valve
- 1/4" Shutoff Valve
- 1/4" Quick-Connect Tee Fitting
- Direct Water Line Fitting
- Two 90 Degree Elbows for professional fit
- Mounting Bracket with Screws, and
- Detailed Instructions w/ Graphics (for easy installation)
Rest assured, all of our products come with:
- FREE Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- Telephone Support - Get help with installation, trouble-shooting tips, and answers to your questions.
* Service life on filter is 1,500 gallons of brewed coffee (approximately 24,000 8oz cups!) * Made in USA with NSF Certified materials. * Brewer and reservoir not included.