Product Description & Reviews
The ML4 system is comprised of a housing, LED module, and round or square 2-inch aperture pinhole trims. This compact assembly installs from below the ceiling in standard 4-inch line voltage housings suitable for 2x6 residential framing or shallow plenum commercial construction. Although diminutive in size the 900 lumen series ML4 delivers powerful beams of light providing the optical control and color quality typically associated with low voltage tungsten-halogen Mr16 lamps. Delivered center beam candlepower (CBCP) of ML4 LED exceeds 50W low voltage Mr16 lamps with significantly higher candela per watt (CD/W).
Features & Highlights
- Delivers 900 lumens (typical), L70 @ 50, 000 hours lumen maintenance
- Die cast aluminum heat sink module/die formed steel trims
- Field interchangeable round and square 2-inch pinhole apertures/le/te phase cut dimming,
- Ships with narrow flood optic, fl and wfl are field installed options
- Available in downlight, wall wash accent/task distribution/available in 2700, 3000, 3500 & 4000 K cct, 90 CRI (min), R9 < gt/> 50; 120V only
|Manufacturer:||Eaton Lighting Division|
|Publisher:||Eaton Lighting Division|
|Studio:||Eaton Lighting Division|
|Item Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.