Product Description & Reviews
The Halo H4 LED is a family of 4" aperture recessed down lights with H457 series housings designed for use with Halo EL406 Series LED Light Engines and compatible TL4 and TLS4 Series LED trims. Halo H4 LED housings have integral LED drivers that offer dimming as a standard feature. Halo H4 LED is a three part system: EL406 Light Engines, with TL4/TLS4 trims and H457 housings. H4 LED 2nd Generation features 90 CRI color rendering index and offers a superior optical design that yields productive beam lumens, good cutoff and low glare.
Features & Highlights
- LED package consists of a chip on board design of multiple LEDs to create one virtual source for a productive cone of light
- Specially designed LED and heat sink integration ensures extended life of the LED package for 70% lumen maintenance
- LED emits no ultraviolet wave length, minimizing fading of fabrics, paint and artwork as compared to traditional light sources
- Uses 74% less energy, significantly reducing the heat emitted as compared to traditional light sources
- H4 LED Light Engines are ENERGY STAR Qualified as used with designated LED trims
|Manufacturer:||Eaton Lighting Division|
|Publisher:||Eaton Lighting Division|
|Studio:||Eaton Lighting Division|
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.3 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.