Product Description & Reviews
This Hautmec basin wrench can work on different nuts (like faucet nut or sink nut etc) with diameter form 3/8inch to 1-1/4inch. The high quality, long-reach, pivoting head, spring loaded jaws allow to work as faucet wrench tool or under sink wrench, it is a great tool of plumbing wrench for plumbers and house-hold.Carbon steel hardened and tempered for longevity. Pivoting adjustable working head for easy tightening and removing faucet and fill valve nuts. Spring loaded jaws for auto ajdusts to the size of nuts.
Features & Highlights
- Carbon steel hardened and tempered for longevity
- Pivoting adjustable working head for easy tightening and removing faucet and fill valve nuts
- Spring loaded jaws for auto ajdusts to the size of nuts
- 11" Long reach shaft for getting the nuts in hard to reach places
- T rod handle for easy turning and operation
|Item Weight:||1.07 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.53 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.