Product Description & Reviews
Haws deck mounted sink shall include a type 304 stainless steel satin-finish,18 gauge stainless steel basin with integral rim and 31-inches length by 19-inches width by 5-inches depth dimensions and barrier-free capabilities when installation guidelines are followed, and two cross-slotted holes to accept faucets. Deck mounted sink units like the 4230 are installed in accessible countertop locations for quick locating and convenient operation. Sunken down sink design helps to minimize excess splashing and self-rimming feature allows for easy mounting. Tough galvanized coating is ideal for areas where vandalism and graffiti is an issue. Due to the galvanizing process, appearance of the finish may vary. Perfect for either public or private indoor settings, the 4230 is a great fit in areas where a countertop is the best fit for a drinking faucet/sink mount. Specifically, this type of deck mounted sink may be placed in settings such as: schools classrooms, laboratories, and other facilities where the need for a deck mounted sink/fountain is present. Dual purpose abilities allow the unit to provide multiple functions in one area and not take up excess space.
Features & Highlights
- Stainless steel construction offers a good amount of durability and corrosion resistance
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
- Sitting water-tight along with sound deadening underneath keep this unit mounted securely on any countertop
- Mounted at the correct height and equipped with proper drinking fountain and faucet
- This unit complies with the Americans with disabilities act requirements for drinking fountains
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Item Size:||31 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||14 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.