Product Description & Reviews
Specification: ●Voltage: 110-120V ●Power: 1500 W ●Air Flow: Low:190-210L/Min; High:310-350L/Min ●Dual Temp: High Temp: 1022℉(550℃); Low Temp:122℉(50℃) How to Use: 1 Check to see if the switch is on the OFF position, if not, switch it to OFF position 2 Choose one of the four nozzles and install it to the heat gun 3 Plug it into a 110-210 power outlet 4 Switch it to Low or High position as you need 5 Switch it to the OFF position when not in use Kindly Notes: 1 Do not use it in humid conditions, or it may cause leakage 3 Before changing nozzles, please wait until the nozzle cools down 3 To avoid burns or injeries, please do not touch the nozzle or the heated objects directly, as the temperature of the heat gun and the objects gets really when heating Package contents 1 x Heat Gun 4 x Nozzle Attachments 1 x User Manual
Features & Highlights
- ►Digital Display & Control: Digital display allows you to monitor the temperature via a digital display when needing a precision temperature control
- ►Dual Temperature: High Temp: 1022℉(550℃);Low Temp:122℉(50℃). Air Flow: Low:190-210L/Min; High:310-350L/Min. With 122℉(50℃) Cooling Mode, you can cool down the material with low temperature
- ►Includes 4 Nozzles: Deflector Nozzle, Hook Nozzle, Air Spreader Nozzle, Air Reduction Nozzle. Deflector Nozzle for stripping paint or softening putty; Hook Nozzle for bending, soldering pipe, shrinking tubing; Air Spreader Nozzle for removing floor coverings, paint burning, or vinyl top removal; Air Reduction Nozzle for where spot directed heat is needed for corners, bending plexiglass or soldering
- ►Overheat Protection: Built-in overheat protection makes it safer, and more reliable
- ►Multiple Use: Can be used for stripping paint, soldering pipes, shrinking PVC, removing rusted bolts, softening caulk around the sink, even bending and molding plastics as well as drying and thawing
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.09 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.