Product Description & Reviews
In the U.S., water damage is the 2nd most frequently filed insurance claim and has accounted for more than $5 billion of claims each year in recent years. Property damage and monetary loss aside, a water-damaged property could also pose great health risks to its inhabitants, a truly nightmare scenario for homeowners. Thanks to the Instapark IN07A automatic water leakage alarm, a simple, inexpensive yet effective device, you now have a solution to minimize the risk of water damage and avoid its unpleasant aftermath. Powered by a single 9V alkaline battery (included), the IN07A features a main alarm unit with a 130 dB siren connected together with a water detection sensor by a 44" long wire. When properly placed on the floor or any flat surface area to the monitored, the sensor will automatically detect any presence of water and trigger the main unit alarm to go off at 130 dB to alert the occupant to take immediate actions. Suitable locations to place the sensor include under-the-sink cabinet in a kitchen or bathroom, near a water heater, a sump pump, a toilet, a washer, a humidifier, an AC unit, or ice-making refrigerator. For added convenience, a bottom plate is included to help secure the sensor in place and lower the sensitivity if so desired. The main alarm is easily mountable as high as 44" above the floor, on a flat surface with either its built-in suction cup or included double-sided adhesive foam tape. Specifications: Power source: 9V x 1 (included) Wire length: 44 inches Dimensions: 2 ¾ X 2 ½ X 1 ¼ inches (main alarm unit) Weight: 2.4 oz (without battery) Battery life: 2 years minimum Siren sound level: 130 dB Minimum detectable water depth: 1/32 inches What's in the box: IN07A water alarm, 3 of each Bottom plate Double-side adhesive foam tape pad User instruction Warranty registration
Features & Highlights
- 24/7 365 days automatic water leakage alarm is triggered when leakage or flooding is detected, a low-cost, simple, and effective device prevents property damage, monetary loss, health risks caused by water damage
- Powerful 130-dB alarm travels up to 100 yards, from end-zone to end-zone
- Advanced and sophisticated solid state circuitry ensures long-term sensitive and reliable operation
- Easy to remove, easy to clean double-sided adhesive foam tape pad included and built-in suction cup for easy attachment to an appliance
- 44-inch long wire extends far and beyond
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.