iSpring CU-A4 4-Stage High Capacity Under Sink Drinking Water Filtration System with Sediment, UF, KDF, and Activated Carbon Filtration Media
Free Shipping Included! iSpring CU-A4 4-Stage High Capacity Under Sink Drinking Water Filtration System with Sediment, UF, KDF, and Activated Carbon Filtration Media by iSpring at Wakaf Center. MPN: CU-A4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The CU-A4 under sink ultrafiltration system is a great alternative option for those unable to accommodate a reverse osmosis system. Included with the
The CU-A4's first stage is a 5 micron sediment filter (PP for short) used to remove rust, sand, and solid impurities from the water.
The second stage holds the UF (Ultrafiltration) hollow fiber membrane made with the same technology used in personal water filters. The UF membrane has a micron size of just 0.1, giving it the ability to remove suspended particles and contaminants of high molecular weight from the water.
The third stage is a hybrid filter, combining KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion Media) and activated carbon. KDF media kills algae and fungi, controls bacteria growth, and removes chlorine, pesticides, hydrogen sulfide, iron, lead, nickel, chromium, cadmium, calcium, aluminium, mercury, arsenic, and other organic compounds. In doing so, the KDF media is also extending the life of the activated carbon numerous times over.
The fourth and final filter stage houses the post activated carbon filter. This coconut shell activated carbon filter polishes off the water by removing any possible residual chlorine, tastes, or odors.
To summarize, the CU-A4 can produce water on demand, does not require a storage tank, does not have a minimum pressure requirement, and does not produce waste water. If you are looking for an in home filtration system without the bulkiness and disadvantages of an RO system, the CU-A4 is an excellent choice.
Features & Highlights
- High quality under sink filter for instant clean water - does not require a storage tank, waste water, or wait time
- Sediment (PP), Ultrafiltration (UF), KDF & Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC), and Post Carbon (AC) filters combine to filter the water down to 0.1 micron
- Filters out up to 99% of targeted pollutants including chlorine, THMs, VOC, lead, arsenic, heavy metals and microorganisms while retaining the healthy minerals in your water
- Filter cartridges are twist on and off allowing them to be disposed and replaced after each use with no hassle
- Can be installed inline to the refrigerator and used to provide clean water to your ice maker and water dispenser
- Based out of Atlanta, Georgia; (678) 261-7611
- 1 year money-back guarantee; Lifetime tech support
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.4 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|