iSpring RCC7 High Capacity Under Sink 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System and Ultimate Water Softener- WQA Gold Seal Certified
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 4% on the iSpring RCC7 WQA Gold Seal Certified 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System - 75 GPD by iSpring at Wakaf Center. MPN: RCC7. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As the only top rated reverse osmosis system on the market to earn the Water Quality Association Gold Seal Certification, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7 is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of a 5-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. It features a 75
Product Description & Reviews
As the only top rated reverse osmosis system on the market to earn the Water Quality Association Gold Seal Certification, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7 is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability. The system consists of a 5-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family. Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc. The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 3-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia. With the RCC7, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
Features & Highlights
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, bacteria, giardia, viruses and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula - even better than most bottled water.
- Premium quality components, certified "Gold" (highest ranking) by the Water Quality Association (WQA) against NSF/ANSI standard 58, to ensure high reliability and low maintenance for many years to come.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line 678-261-7611 from Alpharetta, GA USA.
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 17.5 x 17.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.01 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: RCC7AK-UV, ean: 0662425044078,
By CuZn Water Systems
mpn: UC-200, ean: 0804087020247,
By 3M AquaPure
mpn: AP Easy Complete, ean: 0051128889152,
mpn: AQ-5300.55, ean: 0785577344541,
By 3M AquaPure
mpn: 3MFF100, ean: 0016145233111,
By 3M AquaPure
sku: APDWS1000, mpn: 55831-01, ean: 0161451000176,
By APEC Water Systems
mpn: WFS-1000, ean: 0854961005785,
mpn: AQ-5300+.62, ean: 0816749012767,
mpn: 1970-33-01, ean: 0858210006172,