iSpring RCC7AK-UV 7-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization Filter and UV Sterilizer - 75 GPD
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the iSpring RCC7AK-UV 7-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization Filter and UV Sterilizer - 75 GPD by iSpring at Wakaf Center. MPN: RCC7AK-UV. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The RCC7AK-UV is one of our most well equipped systems, standing out over standard RO systems with its alkaline remineralization filter and UV
The alkaline filter adds back healthy minerals that were removed during the reverse osmosis process and can also improve the taste and increase the alkalinity of the RO water.
An RO system with a UV sterilizer is a recommended choice for anyone filtering water from a well or directly from a natural body of water. The UV light is capable of killing bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms by interfering with the DNA and RNA in the organism's reproductive cycles.
Included with the system is a lead-free solid brass body faucet with a brushed nickel finish. The faucet is typically mounted on the counter as the main output source for the RO water, but output lines can also be connected to your refrigerator output, ice maker, and coffee maker.
The installation is streamlined and DIY for most users, with written, video, and tech support assistance if needed. Replacement filters are standard sized and available at factory direct pricing. The system comes with a 1-year money back guarantee, 1-year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA.
Depending on location, microorganism levels in municipal (city) water are generally on the lower end. Therefore if you are on municipal water, a system like the RCC7 or RCC7AK will offer more than enough protection. Well water sources and natural bodies of water on the other hand are a breeding ground for microbes. If you are getting your water from these sources, a system with the capabilities of the RCC7AK-UV should be strongly considered.
Features & Highlights
- Encourages water consumption, reduces spending, and eliminates the need to transport and dispose of bottled water
- Filters 1,000+ water pollutants including common adversaries chlorine and fluoride
- Thin-film composite semipermeable RO membrane filters down to 0.0001 micron (a human hair is approximately 50 microns)
- Alkaline remineralization filter balances pH and reintroduces healthy ionized minerals
- 11W Ultraviolet sterilizer sensor switch powers the UV on and off with water flow; kills viruses and bacteria
- Streamlined DIY installation; fits under sink cabinets
- 1 year money-back guarantee
- Lifetime support from iSpring in Alpharetta, GA at (678) 261-7611
|Item Weight:||28 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 19.5 x 19.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.61 x 12.99 x 12.99 inches|