iSpring RCC7AK-UV DELUXE Under Sink 7-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization and UV Sterilizer - WQA Gold Seal Certified
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the iSpring RCC7AK-UV 7-Stage Under-Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System with Alkaline Remineralization Filter and UV Sterilizer - 75 GPD by iSpring at Wakaf Center. MPN: RCC7AK-UV. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK-UV is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability.This Deluxe system consists of 7-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in
Product Description & Reviews
As America's favorite brand of reverse osmosis systems, and backed by iSpring’s industry-leading customer support, the RCC7AK-UV is unequaled in quality, performance, and durability.This Deluxe system consists of 7-stage, layered filtration built around precision reverse osmosis (RO) technology that removes over 1000+ different kinds of contaminants in order to provide the best home drinking water filtration available. Unlike some other systems, the combination of both GAC and CTO filters in the 2nd and 3rd stages provides greater protection against harmful chemicals than CTO alone. It features a 75 gallon-per-day capacity RO membrane, which is larger than most in its class and provides the capacity to economically handle the drinking water needs of even a large family.After flowing through the initial 5 stages of the iSpring RCC7 line of Reverse Osmosis filtering products, the RCC7AK-UV model adds two more stages: an Alkaline Remineralization (AK) stage and an Ultraviolet (UV) sterilization stage.The UV sterilization stage kills the small percentage of viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms that could potentially remain in the water after the RO process. Though most municipal water systems do an adequate job of removing organic microorganisms, the UV stage is a must if the source water is coming from a well, lake or stream where microorganisms breed, or other residential uses where bacteria is a concern. Combining a Reverse Osmosis filtration system with UV sterilization provides the most complete method of water purification available.The RCC7AK-UV features an 11 watt sterilization lamp shielded in a safe, protective stainless steel housing versus the 6 watt lamp commonly found in other products. For greater efficiency, a flow sensor switch turns the UV unit on and off automatically with water flow, saving power and lengthening the life of the UV lamp.The AK stage is designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of the water. The RO process effectively generates pure water but it also removes a few helpful minerals in the process. The red mineral stone portion of the AK filter adds back healthy minerals including not just calcium, but also other beneficial minerals, like magnesium, that other systems don't. The calcite portion of the filter neutralizes the pH of the RO water.And the water tastes better too. Because RO water is so pure, many people find it tastes unnatural. Many people prefer the more natural taste that comes from the presence of some minerals in the water. Remineralization restores just the right proportion of healthy minerals.Designed for do-it-yourself installation by most users, the entire system fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. You are guided by clear, well organized written instructions, instructional videos and access to iSpring’s unparalleled technical support. The system is quiet and low maintenance with no moving parts. Replacement filters are standard sized and sold at factory direct pricing. A lead-free, solid brass faucet with brushed nickel finish is included with the system and is usually mounted on the counter as the primary source of drinking water, but output lines can also be connected to your ice maker, coffee maker, etc.The whole system is backed by a 1-year money-back guarantee, a 3-year manufacturer warranty and iSpring's unique lifetime technical support provided right here in the USA in Alpharetta Georgia.With the RCC7AK-UV, enjoy crisp-tasting, bottled quality water, every day, right in your home.
Features & Highlights
- High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This Deluxe under sink mounted water filter and Point-of-use water softener contains 7 different stages of filtration and sterilization to remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, and sodium and virtually all bacteria, giardia, viruses and other microorganisms.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- With its advanced 11 watt UV sterilization stage, the RCC7AK-UV is the perfect solution to purifying well water and other problem water sources containing excessive microorganisms like water from lakes and streams. For greater efficiency, our unique flow sensor switch turns the UV unit on and off automatically with water flow, saving power and lengthening the life of the UV lamp.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) remains the best way to achieve truly pure water. But can water be “too pure”? RO removes not only harmful pollutants, but also a few helpful minerals. The Alkaline Remineralization (AK) filter restores healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance, also producing a more natural taste that comes from the presence of the right balance of these minerals.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap. Backed by 3-year Manufacturer Warranty with lifetime support line: 678-261-7611, from Alpharetta, GA USA.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet.
|Item Weight:||28 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.25 x 19.5 x 19.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||30.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.61 x 12.99 x 12.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By CuZn Water Systems
mpn: UC-200, ean: 0804087020247,
By 3M AquaPure
mpn: AP Easy Complete, ean: 0051128889152,
mpn: AQ-5300.55, ean: 0785577344541,
By 3M AquaPure
mpn: 3MFF100, ean: 0016145233111,
By 3M AquaPure
sku: APDWS1000, mpn: 55831-01, ean: 0161451000176,
By APEC Water Systems
mpn: WFS-1000, ean: 0854961005785,
mpn: AQ-5300+.62, ean: 0816749012767,
mpn: 1970-33-01, ean: 0858210006172,