Product Description & Reviews
The Keithley 2400 Broad Purpose SourceMeter provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each Keithley 2400 SourceMeter is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 6 1/2-digit multimeter. The power source of the Keithley 2400 characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, the Keithley 2400 Scopemeter can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the Keithley 2400 SourceMeter instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.
Features & Highlights
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure). 1700 readings/second at 4½ digits via GPIB. Keithley LabTracer 2.0 I-V curve tracing application software (download)
- Seven models: 20 - 100W DC, 1000W pulsed, 1100V to 1«V, 10A to 10pA. Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning.
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation. Available high speed sense lead contact check function
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 5-1/2 digit resolution. Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control (except Model 2401)
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing. Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
|Manufacturer:||Keithley Instruments, Inc.|
|Brand:||Keithley Instruments, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Keithley Instruments, Inc.|
|Studio:||Keithley Instruments, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||11.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Keithley Instruments, Inc., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Krittapas Intertrade
mpn: PUEGSAGIKA-BK-776, ean: 0799789633706,
Features: High Voltage Indication: ? 3 1/2 digital display, with a max. reading of 1999. An accurate, reliable and easy-to-use insulation tester. Large LCD display, easy to read. LCD Backlight: ? Low Battery Indication: ? Basic Function: Test Voltage: 250V/500V/1000V Resistance Range: 0.1M?-1999M? Min Resolution: 1 M? Accuracy: ±10% Short-Circuit Current: >1.0mA AC Voltage: 1-750V Output Load: ?1000M?(90%~110%) Insulation Resistance: ?500 M? Withstand Voltage: AC 2KV 50Hz 1min Specifications: