Product Description & Reviews
The economical Keithley 2401 is the latest member of Keithley's Series 2400 SourceMeter family, designed specifically for low voltage test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. Like all Series 2400 SourceMeter Keithley, the Keithley 2401 provides precision voltage and current sourcing and measurement capabilities (1 µV-20V and 10pA-1A). It is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 6-1/2 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, it can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter.
Features & Highlights
- 1µV - 20V and 10pA - 1A precision voltage and current sourcing and measurement capabilities. 1700 readings/second at 4½ digits via GPIB.
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure). Standard SCPI, GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces.
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation. Keithley LabTracer 2.0 I-V curve tracing application software (download)
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6-1/2 digit resolution.
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing.
|Manufacturer:||Keithley Instruments, Inc.|
|Brand:||Keithley Instruments, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Keithley Instruments, Inc.|
|Studio:||Keithley Instruments, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||9.5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Keithley Instruments, Inc.
mpn: 2400, ean: 2050001947826,