Product Description & Reviews
Usage introduction:1. Search and download EB V1.85 Build 1018 software and PL 2303 drive from internet, and install them.2.Connect EBD-USB+ to computer through Micro USB (or Mini USB online wire).3. Find the respective port in computer's device manager (can refer to the software instruction diagram).4.Open EB software, choose respective port, and connect the device to implement the test.Parameter:Device Model: EBD-USB Enhanced Version V1Voltage range: 0-21VVoltage accuracy: 0.1%+1mV Voltage range: 0-4ACurrent accuracy: 0.2% + 0.2mAResolution: 0.1mAD+D-Voltage: Support MeasurementConstant current discharge: 0.01-4AMaximum power: 35WFast charge trigger: QC2.0/QC3.0/MTK-PETest function: capacity test, current test, voltage and current measurement, curve recordingApplicable objects: mobile power, charging head, all kinds of USB appliancesDevice power supply: 5V MicroUSB portComputer Online: MicroUSB Data CableTest Software: EB Test System SoftwarePackage Including 1 * EBD-USB+ Discharging Load Resistor Tester 35W Note: Without microUSB cable!
Features & Highlights
- This is a device used to simulate an electrical load, usually for testing purposes. EBD-USB+ is a special USB small load used for testing mobile power and charger. It supports charging voltage trigger detection and USB charging voltage current detection that conform to for QC and MTK agreement.
- Instruction: 1. Search and download EB V1.85 Build 1018 software and PL 2303 drive from internet, and install them. 2. Connect EBD-USB+ to computer through Micro USB (or Mini USB online wire) 3. Find the respective port in computer's device manager (can refer to the software instruction diagram) 4. Open EB software, choose respective port, and connect the device to implement the test. Operational video (for reference only):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stkh4mYEv3I
- The new version of MicroUSB has also changed from a pure patch to a via plug; The new version is based on the patch welding and then using the pins directly inserted into the other end of the PCB and then welded, and the robustness is greatly improved; As for the USB male, it is replaced with a gold-plated male. Both shells have a magnetic attraction (the shell does not participate in electrical performance).
- EBD-USB is a special USB small load used for testing mobile power and charger. It supports charging voltage trigger detection and USB charging voltage current detection that conform to for QC and MTK agreement; Computer control software: support EB online software test (computer control, curve drawing, measuring datum correction, device firmware upgrade, power current test, etc.)
- Sampling resistance: 15mΩ; PCB size: 60mm X 38mm; New fan: 40mm x 40mm x 10mm; silent; The new version of the heat sink: the bottom thickness of 1.3mm full thickness 13mm; Thanks to the increase of the heat sink, the constant current discharge power also increased from the old version of 25W to the new version of 35W.
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.57 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.57 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.