Product Description & Reviews
Stress-Free Decorating with a Stick and Peel Tile Peel&Stick Verona Beige Linear Mosaic Composite Wall Tile Create a unique focal point between your cabinetry and countertop as a back splash. These can be installed on top of any sleek and clean material and eliminates the use of messy adhesives and complex cutting machines. As such, peel and stick tiles lessen work considerably and at only the fraction of the cost of traditional tiles. Just peel and stick. Anyone can do this, it was simple and easy, the only things needed were a measuring tape, a cutting board, a cutting knife and scissors. Simple, easy and fun to do and the results are fantastic
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for backsplash and accent walls. Each sheet is 10 by 9.8 inch, 5 sheets cover 3.45 sq. feet.
- Approach true ceramic tile, proper length make it easier to clean the surface with a damp cloth.
- ✪[IMPORTANT]✪ Install tips: ① Use scissors to cut the left hump edge of "starter tile", let it with a flat end. Align starter tile and the corner of wall. ② Overlap Each Other in Blank Space.
- Peel and stick to clean and smooth surface. Heat and moisture resistant.
- Self adhesive backsplash is a smart choice for undecorated kitchen and bathroom.Due to different screen of device, there might have been an color difference.
|Item Size:||9.8 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.2 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Achim Home Furnishings
mpn: FTVMA44420, ean: 0782247646646,
By Rustico Tile and Stone
mpn: RTS7, ean: 0708210293860,