Product Description & Reviews
The Neo-Pure TL3 is an under sink drinking water filtration system that utilizes the latest ultrafiltration technology to deliver great tasting water. Unlike a Reverse Osmosis system, the Neo-Pure TL3 produces no waste water, requires no tank or drain connections, and keeps all the essential minerals in your drinking water that are necessary for maintaining health and enjoying great tasting coffee and teas. The Neo-Pure TL3 Ultrafiltration System includes the System Manifold, Two 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, One Hollow Fiber Membrane, 1/4" EZ Faucet Adapter, 6 ft. Polyethylene Tubing, and an upgraded chrome Ceramic Disk Faucet. System Dimensions: 11.75"H x 12"W x 3.625"D. Flow Rate: 1.0 gpm. PLEASE NOTE: The Neo-Pure TL3 Ultrafiltration System does not remove fluoride.
Features & Highlights
- Certified by WQA to NSF Standards 42 & 53
- Reduces chlorine, cysts, bacteria, viruses, lead, lindane, atrazine, VOC's and MTBE
- 1/4 turn quick change filters, no need to shut-off the water when changing filters
- 0.025 Micron Hollow fiber membrane capacity: 1000 gallons or 12 months
- 0.5 Micron Carbon Filter Capacity: 500 gallons or 6 months
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.