Product Description & Reviews
The Neo-Pure TL1 Under Sink Water Filter System is a simple, yet effective solution for untreated tap water. The filter system's compact design only requires a little wall space under your kitchen, bar, or bathroom sink. Despite its small size, the TL1 Filter reduces all kinds of impurities under a standard flow rate of 1 1/2 gallons per minute (GPM) for nearly 3,000 gallons. The list of impurities this TL1 model includes chlorine, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), pharmaceuticals and mercury.
Features & Highlights
- LEAD REDUCTION: The TL1 reduces over 99% of toxic lead from the drinking water flowing to your sink. It can be installed under the kitchen, bar, or bathroom sink to purify the water to your tap.
- All installation materials come inside the package. Set up takes no longer than 10 minutes, and filter changes are easy with the TWIST-LOCK design.
- The TL1 has a LONG FILTER LIFE, with a capacity of 3,000 plastic water bottles. The filter lasts 6 months depending on use and is easily replaceable.
- EASY SET-UP: The TL1 connects to a standard faucet since the flow rate is maintained at the standard 1.5 gpm. No need to replace your faucet with a specialty one because the water pressure and flow rate will remain unchanged.
- This system is NSF-CERTIFIED and tested for all claims including >99% lead reduction, >80% reduction of pharmaceuticals, as well as chlorine, sediment, mercury, and many other impurities.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.