PC Products 167779 PC-7 Two-Part Heavy Duty Multipurpose Epoxy Adhesive Paste, 1 lb in Two Cans, Charcoal Gray
Super Savings Item! Save 37% on the PC Products 167779 PC-7 Two-Part Heavy Duty Multipurpose Epoxy Adhesive Paste, 1 lb in Two Cans, Charcoal Gray by PC Products at Wakaf Center. MPN: 167779. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. PC Products 167779 PC-7 Two-Part Heavy Duty Multipurpose Epoxy Adhesive Paste, 1 lb in Two Cans, Charcoal
Features & Highlights
- Two-part multipurpose epoxy adhesive paste works as a bonding agent, sealant, and filler for a range of indoor and outdoor applications
- Bonds many materials, including fiberglass, wood, concrete, many metals, brick, glass, ceramic, and rubber
- Seals oil, gas, and water tank leaks, as well as plumbing and masonry cracks
- Fills holes, castings, and molds
- Application temperature range is 35 to 115 degrees F, and service temperature range is -20 to +200 degrees F
- PC-7 formulation provides extended working time, for large and critical jobs, which allow the user to reposition work or make changes.
- High "wet grab" or tack of PC-7 Paste Epoxy makes overhead and sidewall work easy, without drip or sag.
- PC-7 demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, salt and fresh water.
- Note: PC-7 will not bond to wax paper, Teflon, Polyethylene and some other plastics. Test a small area when in doubt.
|Manufacturer:||Protective Coating Co.|
|Publisher:||Protective Coating Co.|
|Studio:||Protective Coating Co.|
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.6 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|