Product Description & Reviews
The Protex FHM3036G Facility Hygiene Matting is a floor mat that can be placed at a sink, urinal, water fountain, or diaper-changing stations to absorb moisture, prevent slips, and promote sanitation. Silver and copper ions help ensure cleanliness. The 100% recycled polyester top layer of the mat absorbs moisture to help prevent puddles from forming. The mat's extruded thermoplastic backing contains a moisture barrier to help protect the floor from water damage. Removable adhesive strips can be used to secure the mat to the floor and prevent it from moving. The floor mat weighs 2.5 lb., measures 30" long and 36" wide, and is 5/32" thick.Protex Industries manufactures carpets, mats, specialty floor covers, and surface protection products. The company, founded in 2011, is headquartered in Cartersville, GA.What's in the Box?Two floor mats, each with adhesive strips
Features & Highlights
- Floor mat can be placed at sink, urinal, or water fountain to prevent slips and promote sanitation
- Silver and copper ions help ensure cleanliness
- 100% recycled polyester top layer absorbs moisture to help keep puddles from forming
- Extruded thermoplastic backing contains moisture barrier to protect floor from water damage
- Weighs 2.5 lb.; measures 30" long, 36" wide, and 5/32" thick
|Manufacturer:||Protex Industries LLC|
|Publisher:||Protex Industries LLC|
|Studio:||Protex Industries LLC|
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.