Product Description & Reviews
Description: Mega 2560 control board is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 digital I/O input/output terminals (14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), 16 MHz crystal oscillator, USB connection, ICSP pin and reset button. Based on open-source principles, it allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works. Specifications: Mega 2560 Board: MCU: ATmega2560 Clock Speed: 16MHz EEPROM: 4 KB SRAM: 8 KB Flash Memory: 256 KB(8KB is used by boot loader) Operation Voltage: 5V Input Voltage(Suggested): 7-12V Analog Input Pin: 16 Digital I/O Pin: 54(14 provide PWM output） 3.3V Pin DC Current: 50mA Each I/O Pin DC Current: 40mA A4988 Driver: Max Output Current: 2A Stepping: Full-step, half-step, 4 steps, 8 steps, 16 steps. Adjustable Current: Yes Thermal Shutdown Circuitry: Yes Crossover-current Protection: Yes Ground Fault Protection: Yes Load Short-circuit Protection: Yes Package Includes: 1 x RAMPS 1.4 Board 1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board 1 x 12864 LCD Controller 5 x A4988 Drivers(With Heat Sinks) 1 x USB Cable and other Accessories Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver. (More generally, rewiring anything while it is powered is asking for trouble).
Features & Highlights
- This full graphic smart LCD 12864 controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your RAMPS board
- Mega 2560 control board is an ATmega2560 as core micro-controller development board itself has 54 digital I/O input/output terminals (14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), 16 MHz crystal
- RAMPS (RepRap Arduino-compatible MEGA Pololu Shield) is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small controller for a lower cost and a smaller size.
- Connect Mega 2560 board to computer with USB cable, or power it with a power adapter or battery, then the board could work
- After connecting this panel to your RAMPS, you don't need your pc any more. The smart controller supplies power for your SD card. All actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the smart controller
|Item Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.43 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.