1.You need a 13 inches of space under the cabinet when it is retracted
2.Drill a hole with 9cm diameter on the counter
3.The power strip with a power cord in the length of 160cm
1.Once you push down, the top will pop up about an inch, then you physically pull the unit up to expose the outlets then you can plug in
2.When the charging is done, you can push the socket down, and the top will be lying flat with the desk surface, just left you a clean and tidy desk's suface
1*Pop up socket with power cord(160CM in length)
Features & Highlights
- ★ 3 X AC power outlet and 2 X USB charging port, widely used in kitchen/office/counter/conference room.
- ★ The structure is made by plastic. Built-in surge protector can protecting your home and office electrical from any kind of electrical damage. The fuse will automatically shuts down if a certain power absorption is reached. No more potential electrical fire.
- ★ Drill a hole size about 3.5''(9cm),slide it into the hole, screw the ring up from the bottom. Done.---Be attention, do not install around sink, it can retract but not waterproof.
- ★ Out of sight when you not need it. Just an elegant sliver surface on your desk, providing you a clean tidy and efficient workspace.
- ★ This is the regular model. Please contact us if you need a custom-made outlet, we can provide US plug, USB, RJ45, DHMI, VGA port etc.
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kungfuking, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: T1W2BF5320J7WNKLSX9N17R, ean: 0721141705370,
Features:DIY Supplies: MetalworkingInternal flow channel extrusion formingBrazing parts into a wholeApplicable to computer CPU water, industrial inverter driver, laser head cooling, industrial control cabinet coolingDescriptionsNoise:0Type:Water Cool...