RIDGID 35188 SeeSnake L100C MicroReel Video Inspection Camera with Sonde and Counter, Pipe Inspection Camera and Transmitter (CA-350 Compatible)
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the RIDGID 35188 SeeSnake L100C MicroReel Video Inspection Camera with Sonde and Counter, Pipe Inspection Camera and Transmitter (CA-350 Compatible) by Ridgid at Wakaf Center. MPN: 35188. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Includes 100 foot (3o meters) plumbing snake push cable with counter in a drum, a built-in inspection camera (510 x 496 video resolution), 2 ball
Includes 100 foot (3o meters) plumbing snake push cable with counter in a drum, a built-in inspection camera (510 x 496 video resolution), 2 ball guides to help guide the camera, sonde for line location, instructional DVD, and operator's manual. Compatible with existing SeeSnake monitors or the CA-350 digital inspection camera (Sold Separately).
RIDGID SeeSnake MicroReel video inspection systems offer unmatched reliability and performance in a rugged package. The 6 high flux LED lights provide exceptional viewing on compatible RIDGID SeeSnake monitors. The Plumbing snake camera head is made of 100% hardened stainless steel with spring assembly for optimum durability. The 2 ball guides to keep the has a built-in, flexible 512 Hertz sonde housed in the spring assembly allowing for underground pipe location.
MicroReel video inspection system provides small size and maneuverability for small diameter and tight-turn radius inspections. The push cable is stiffer than the MicroDrain to enable line inspections up to 100 feet (30 meters), and with a diameter of 0.27 inches (0.98 inch diameter plumbing snake camera) this SeeSnake efficiently inspects 1-1/2 inch to 4 inch diameter lines.
This is one plumbing camera snake that is easy to transport at only 14.2 inches (36 centimeters) tall and 10.3 pounds (4,7 kilograms).
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight and compact design is half the size of popular plumbing snake camera inspection systems, easily stowed in a truck and carried onto the job site
- Video inspection camera is compatible with multiple monitors such as the existing SeeSnake monitors or the micro CA-350 digital inspection camera
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel plumbing snake camera head spring assembly for a long service life
- Stiffer push cable than MicroDrain plumbing snake camera to enable line inspections up to 100 feet (30 meters).
- 6 rugged, high-intensity LED lights for exceptional viewing and long life is built into sewer drain camera
- Video inspection camera is compatible with multiple monitors such as the existing SeeSnake monitors or the micro CA-300 digital inspection camera
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Weight:||10.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.6 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.51 x 8.58 x 8.58 inches|