RTG Wood Rot Repair Epoxy (Quart)
RTG Wood Rot Repair Epoxy (Quart) by RTG at Wakaf Center. MPN: RTG-4523-K. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. RTG Wood Rot Repair Epoxy is a low-viscosity, two-part liquid epoxy sealer that's great for repairing dry, rotted wood around the house, such as
The 2:1 mix ratio of RTG Wood Rot Repair Epoxy makes it very easy to measure accurately for reliable results. Apply it with a brush, roller, syringe, or epoxy spreader, and allow enough time for it to completely saturate the wood fibers. The minimum application temperature is 50°F. Pot life and cure times are temperature dependent. At 75°F, pot life is 25-30 minutes and full cure is 4 days. At 85°F, pot life is 18-22 minutes and full cure is 2 days. The cured surface can be painted or varnished after light sanding. You'll appreciate the no-odor, no-VOC formula and the fact that it's not only 100% waterproof once cured, but 100% made in the USA.
Features & Highlights
- Clear, two-part, liquid epoxy treatment penetrates deeply to stabilize, harden, & seal rotted wood.
- 100% waterproof epoxy restores the structural integrity and original strength of the wood.
- Once cured, may be sanded lightly then primed & painted, or varnished.
- No VOCs, no odor, and suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Available in Pint, Quart, and Half-Gallon Kits. Each kit contains Part A (resin), and Part B (hardener).