Product Description & Reviews
DITRA-HEAT twisted pair heating cable is designed to snap into DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane (sold separately). Manufactured by Schluter-Systems, EMF-cancelling DITRA-HEAT radiant heating cable installs directly into DITRA-HEAT or DITRA-HEAT-TB cable installation membrane (sold separately) for use under tile or stone flooring. Additional benefits include: 3-stud spacing (generates 12.75 Watts per square foot) Low construction height (Cable thickness = 4.8mm) Significantly reduced installation time. No self-leveler required! 120V and 240V options available in a variety of lengths IMPORTANT Information Do not purchase a heating cable the same size as the area to be tiled; this will be too much heating cable! Never CUT the heating cable. This would change the cable resistance and could lead to a fire.
Features & Highlights
- Bring comfort and a touch of luxury to your space with an electric floor heating system!
- DITRA-HEAT cable is thin, durable, and energy efficient. (Input: 120V, Output: 12.75W/SqFt)
- Heats 83 square feet (Contains a 275 spool with 10 ft armored power lead)
- Easily snaps into uncoupling membrane, no clips or fasteners required
- No self-levelers required to encapsulate heating cables (no need to wait for curing)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.