Product Description & Reviews
Made popular in the Victorian era, these classic penny tiles will add timeless beauty to any room. The Vintage eye drop frost blue glaze with a ring of white lends a luxurious feel to any décor. Impervious and frost-resistant, these mesh mounted tiles are great for interior and exterior use. Use them alone or pair them with other tiles. Product may be used indoor or outdoor.First-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use. Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone. P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions.
Features & Highlights
- First-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- Glazed smooth finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions
- C.O.F. Greater than 50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant
- -Mosaic chip width (in inches): 0.8 & mosaic chip length (in inches): 0.8; 10.2 square feet per case for each product
|Item Weight:||18.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 0.18 x 0.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Moroccan Mosaic & Tile House
mpn: CTP54-03, ean: 0653836086498,