Product Description & Reviews
Speakman's lab faucets and hospital spouts provide high quality brass faucet fixtures for laboratories, hospitals and other fixtures which need to conserve space. The S-3661 is an 8-Inch deep gooseneck spout which has a side mount single lever control. The faucet has a ceramic cartridge with adjustable temperature limit spot and flow control. The spout is polished chrome plated brass with an 1/2-Inch NPSM inlet. A water conserving device limited the faucet's water flow to 2.2 gpm. The S-3661 includes a stainless steel braided hose connection which runs from the valve to spout base. The S-3661 meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and NSF 61.
Features & Highlights
- 8-Inch deep gooseneck rigid or swivel
- Ceramic cartridge with adjustable temperature limit stop
- Solid brass body and stainless steel braided hose connection from valve to spout base
- 3/8-Inch copper tube supplied and 3/8-Inch compression male connectors
- Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and NSF 61
|Item Weight:||0.046 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.13 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.