Product Description & Reviews
Anti-Fatigue mats provide comfort to workers as well as ESD grounding protection.Worker fatigue has been shown to lower productivity and morale which has a large impact of profitability. Damage due to static can have a similar drain on the bottom line - Solve both problems with The StaticTek Anti-Fatigue Matting. It is the ultimate in static dissipative flexible surfaces! StaticTek Anti-Fatigue Mat is constructed with a closed-cell expanded PVC and provides a path-to-ground for electrostatic charges. The mat is available in standalone workstation mats or in 60ft rolls. StaticTek Standard Anti-Fatigue Mat in rolls can be easily cut with a utility knife to fit your unique workstation. All are available in Brown and Grey colors.STATICTEK ANTI FATIGUE MATTING SERIES PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:Material: VinylEmboss Pattern: TennisGauge: 0.375" + 0.040" (3/8", 325 mils)Density: 20 lb/ft3 nominalTensile: 70 lb/in2 minimumElongation: 60% minimumTear: 15 lb/in minimumDurometer: 60+5 (Shore OO)Foam Density: 20+2 lb/cu ftTemperature: -20F to +160F
Features & Highlights
- Reduces Worker Discomfort by Providing a Soft Surface to Stand On.
- Provides a Path-To-Ground for ESD Footwear
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20 and the recommendations of ESD 4.1.
- Applications: ESD Anti-fatigue mats provide a path-toground for workers wearing ESD footwear as well as reduce worker discomfort from standing for long periods
- Available in Workstation Mats or Full Rolls for Long Runners
|Item Size:||12 x 36 x 36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.