Product Description & Reviews
If a mat or cable system requires more than 15 Amps, install a SunStat Relay! Connects directly to SunTouch thermostats for simple control of larger systems. Each relay incoprorated into your floor heating system will allow control of up to an additional 150 sq. ft. (1800 watts) at 120V, or 300 sq ft (3600 watts) at 240V*. SunTouch thermostats can accommodate up to 10 SunStat Relays daisy-chained together for control of a maximum of 1,500 sq ft at 120V or 3,000 sq ft at 240V.* *Based on 12 Watt per square foot standard floor heating cables/mats. Additional Features & Benefits include: Built-in Class A GFCI test light and 5mA trip button for safety LED indicator lights for Power, Heating, GFCI Adorned by removable paintable beauty ring to fit your style Compatible with SunTouch Connect, Command, or Core thermostats
Features & Highlights
- Connects to SunTouch thermostat to control an additional 150 sq ft at 120V, or 300 sq ft at 240V
- Daisy-chain up to 10 to the thermostat to control max of 1,500 sq ft at 120V or 3,000 sq ft at 240V
- Built-in Class A GFCI test light and 5mA trip button for safety
- LED indicator lights for Power, Heating, GFCI. Beauty ring can be painted to fit your style.
- Compatible with SunTouch Connect, Command, or Core thermostats
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.