Product Description & Reviews
The SunStat Connect WiFi enabled programmable thermostat by SunTouch has a user-friendly touchscreen display and intuitive schedule that makes programming simple. Its low profile face is adorned by a beauty ring that can be removed and painted to fit your style. There are also five preset display color theme options to choose from. Additional Features & Benefits Include: 7-day programming schedule Programming setup wizard guides you in programming your control WiFi enabled for remote access to your floor heating system by mobile app or internet browser and option for email alerts Dual-voltage 120/240 VAC with built-in GFCI for safety SmartStart Technology automatically adjusts the start time of the floor warming system to ensure it has reached set temperature at the scheduled times Energy Use monitor shows system operation hours Home Automation Tie-In (DRY CONTACT) for turning on and off Built-in 15-amp relay controls up to 150 sq. ft. (1800 watts) at 120V, or 300 sq. ft. (3600 watts) at 240V Quiet Operation (barely audible clicking when activating) Floor and air sensing modes Automatically adjusts for daylight saving time
Features & Highlights
- Easy and reliable way to control your floor heating system(s) up to 15A
- WiFi capability allows control of your system anytime anywhere via internet browser or mobile app
- Intuitive 7-day schedule makes it simple to program floor heating times to suit your lifestyle
- Dual Voltage 120/240V with built-in GFCI for safety and energy use monitoring
- Thin profile brilliant 3.5 inch touch display with multiple color themes to choose from
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.