SunTouch WarmWire (120V) Floor Heat Cable warms 40 sq ft adaptable to any layout, durable, affordable alternative to mats, adds luxury and comfort to any room, installs before tile/stone
Free Shipping Included! SunTouch WarmWire (120V) Floor Heat Cable warms 40 sq ft adaptable to any layout, durable, affordable alternative to mats, adds luxury and comfort to any room, installs before tile/stone by SunTouch at Wakaf Center. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WarmWire cable is an affordable alternative to radiant floor heating mats that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways cozy, dry, and safe.
WarmWire cable is an affordable alternative to radiant floor heating mats that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways cozy, dry, and safe.
This kit contains a complete floor heating system:
- SunStat Command Programmable Thermostat (Touchscreen)
- Spool(s) of WarmWire radiant heating cable
- Roll(s) of CableStrap (for securing cable to subfloor)
- Floor Sensor Wire (10k)
- Roll of double-sided tape
- Wire nuts & miniature screwdriver
- LoudMouth Installation Monitor/Alarm
- Detailed Installation Manual
Cable Features & Benefits - WarmWire:
- Complete design freedom. WarmWire can be adapted to fit around fixtures in your layout.
- New improved wire allows for increased jobsite toughness and durability (ETFE high-temperature insulation, PEX jacket, and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion and abrasion resistance)
- Easily secured at 2.5", 3" or 3.5" spacing with CableStrap (included)
- Heated area in title is based on the standard 3" recommended spacing (generates 12 watts per sqft)
Note: Never cut WarmWire; it is unable to be shortened or extended. Multiple cables can wired in parallel to the same thermostat (included) up to a total load of 15 amps.
Thermostat Features & Benefits - SunStat Command:
- Responsive, brilliant, color touchscreen display with 5 color scheme options
- Home Automation Tie-In (via dry contact) allows on and off control
- 7-day programming schedule
- User freindly - programming setup wizard for initial setup
- GFCI built-in for safety
- Floor and air sensing modes
- SmartStart Technology automatically adjusts the start time your system to ensure the floor reachs set temperature at your scheduled time
- Energy Use monitor logs and reports consumption
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Features & Highlights
- WarmWire cable is thin, durable, and energy efficient. (Input: 120V, Output: 12W/SqFt, 41 BTUs)
- Heats 40 square feet (Contains a 157 ft spool with 10 ft armored power lead)
- Installs easily with complete design freedom for going around turns, fixtures, and obstructions.
- WarmWire cannot be shortened/extended. Do not cut! Multiple cables can be run by one thermostat.
|Package Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|