WarmWire cable is an affordable alternative to radiant floor heating mats that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways cozy, dry, and safe.
This kit contains a complete floor heating system:
- SunStat Command Programmable Thermostat (Touchscreen)
- Spool(s) of WarmWire radiant heating cable
- Roll(s) of CableStrap (for securing cable to subfloor)
- Floor Sensor Wire (10k)
- Roll of double-sided tape
- Wire nuts & miniature screwdriver
- LoudMouth Installation Monitor/Alarm
- Detailed Installation Manual
Cable Features & Benefits - WarmWire:
- Complete design freedom. WarmWire can be adapted to fit around fixtures in your layout.
- New improved wire allows for increased jobsite toughness and durability (ETFE high-temperature insulation, PEX jacket, and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion and abrasion resistance)
- Easily secured at 2.5", 3" or 3.5" spacing with CableStrap (included)
- Heated area in title is based on the standard 3" recommended spacing (generates 12 watts per sqft)
Note: Never cut WarmWire; it is unable to be shortened or extended. Multiple cables can wired in parallel to the same thermostat (included) up to a total load of 15 amps.
Thermostat Features & Benefits - SunStat Command:
- Responsive, brilliant, color touchscreen display with 5 color scheme options
- Home Automation Tie-In (via dry contact) allows on and off control
- 7-day programming schedule
- User freindly - programming setup wizard for initial setup
- GFCI built-in for safety
- Floor and air sensing modes
- SmartStart Technology automatically adjusts the start time your system to ensure the floor reachs set temperature at your scheduled time
- Energy Use monitor logs and reports consumption
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Features & Highlights
- WarmWire cable is thin, durable, and energy efficient. (Input: 120V, Output: 12W/SqFt, 41 BTUs)
- Heats 70 square feet (Contains a 274 ft spool with 10 ft armored power lead)
- Installs easily with complete design freedom for going around turns, fixtures, and obstructions.
- Kit includes cable, touchscreen programmable thermostat, floor sensor, and install accessories.
|Package Weight:||12.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.2 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SunTouch, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: F2115, ean: 0620713000335,
Nuheat radiant floor heating mats are the easiest form of electric radiant floor heating to install. No special tools or installation techniques are necessary - Nuheat simply installs like tile. Nuheat mats feature a 25 year warranty when used with t...
mpn: F3009, ean: 0620713000571,
Nuheat's standard mats (squares and rectangles) are ideal for most room layouts. Nuheat Mats are 1/8 thick, easy to install, energy efficient, and can be controlled using a variety of programmable and non-programmable thermostat options. Our elect...