Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
 
Wakaf Center
We Go Wherever Water Flows
 
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
  Our Catalog   Hardware   Adhesives & Sealers

Superior Stone Impregnator and Protector 22 oz. Spray Bottle


Superior Stone Impregnator and Protector 22 oz. Spray Bottle by Superior Stone Products at Wakaf Center. MPN: 200-50100-42. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A stone sealer might make up only 1% of the value of your stone ... but it protects the other 99%. Natural and engineered stones are durable,


Product Description

A stone sealer might make up only 1% of the value of your stone ... but it protects the other 99%. Natural and engineered stones are durable, long-lasting materials. Although these stones require minimal maintenance, it is important to understand how daily use can affect your stone. Superior Stone Impregnator and Protector will help keep your stone looking "showroom new" for many years. All natural and engineered stones are porous and can easily absorb liquids and moisture. Soft stones such as marble and limestone are much more absorbent than granite. However, all stones that are not sealed properly will eventually absorb liquids causing unwanted and damaging stains. To see how our innovative sealer technology outperforms other brands click here. Superior Stone Impregnator and Protector has been engineered to provide ultimate stain protection and preserve lasting beauty. Proper care and maintenance will help maximize the beauty and longevity of your stone products. Our sealers penetrate and provide maximum protection against staining, but it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to potential staining materials. It is in your best interest to wipe up spills quickly and to always use coasters when placing beverages onto your stone. Many beverages and foods contain small amounts of acids that can affect the polished surface of your stone if left unattended. This is particularly true for acid sensitive stones such as marble and limestone. Common food items such as cola, coffee, juice, red wine, mustard and greasy foods can create stains if not cleaned up quickly. Avoid placing hot pots and pans directly onto the stone. The heat from these items can create moisture that can make it easy for staining materials to penetrate and leave a stain. Be sure to use hot pads or trivets to further protect your stone.

Features & Highlights

  • Ultimate penetrating protection against staining
  • EXCLUSIVE fluoropolymer bonding formula utilizing proprietary solvent formula
  • Will not change the appearance of your stone
  • Interior and Exterior applications
  • Fresh scent / Streak free / Easy to use

Additional Information

Manufacturer:Superior Stone Products
Brand:Superior Stone Products
Part Number:200-50100-42
Publisher:Superior Stone Products
Studio:Superior Stone Products
MPN:200-50100-42
UPC:728131646699
EAN:0728131646699

Superior Stone Impregnator and Protector 22 oz. Spray Bottle by Superior Stone Products

Buy Now:
Superior Stone Impregnator and Protector 22 oz. Spray Bottle

Brand: Superior Stone Products
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock
$30.95


Quantity:  

 


View More In Adhesives & Sealers.

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Superior Stone Products, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Last:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


By East Coast Resin
mpn: ECR1G, ean: 0643845997557,
CRYSTAL CLEAR EPOXY is a SUPER GLOSS , clear polymer that is used for coating wood, veneer, metal, stone, painted surfaces, table tops and many other surfaces to give rich super gloss look and protect from scratching and air humidity. Surfaces coated...

By Loctite
mpn: 1936543, ean: 0079340647558,
Polyseamseal, 10 OZ, Clear, 2 In 1 Tub & Tile Adhesive Caulk, 2 In 1 Formula Can Be Used As An Adhesive & Caulk, As Caulk It Provides An Anti-Microbial, Mildew Proof, Watertight Seal For Kitchen & Bathrooms, Can Be Used For Gluing Loose Tiles, Backsp...

By Tenax
mpn: 1MTPROSEAL,
PROSEAL is suitable to protect polished granite against liquid chemicals like beverages and similar liquids. It also works will with polished marble with high porosity. PROSEAL fills the pores of the stone and protects the stone from oil and water st...

By Tenax
Tenax Knife-Grade Super Transparent Polyester Resin Adhesive is a high viscosity polyester adhesive used to vertically or horizontally repair, rebuild, bond, and fill. Super Transparent is a very smooth in consistency, and will cure shiny, is very po...

By Tenax
mpn: CECOMINOD027021, ean: 0785239509295,
This is the Universal Colouring Tint - Black and this is just what you need. This new, 2 and 1/2 ounce bottle of universal colouring paste from Tenax is easy to mix and is usable for polyester mastics solid, liquid, transparent knifegrade, flowing tr...

By Tenax
This is the best sealer for all stones. It can be used on granites, marbles, flagstones, brick pavers, even concrete. It will protect against oils and water penetrating your stone. It is even great on porous stones. Protex is great for indoor or outd...

By Ghostshield
mpn: 9604477, ean: 0855849005156,
Concrete Countertop Sealer 770 is ideal for concrete countertops, integral sinks, fireplaces, furniture and fire pits. Surpassing anything else on the market the Countertop Sealer 770 treats and seals from the inside out; strengthening the concrete a...

By Gork's GoodFilla
mpn: RO2, ean: 0095225746604,
Water-based wood and grain fillerGoodFilla is a unique water-based wood filler. Will not shrink, sink, crack or fall out.. It is stainable and paintable. Accepts all finishes flawlessly.. Makes an excellent grain/pore filler. A luthier favorite!. Zer...

By Tenax
This is the Tenax Rivo Knife Grade Epoxy can be used for Marble, Granite and Stone of all types that need to be glued and reconstructed at low indoor and outdoor temperatures. Rivo A+B Knife Grade Epoxy also stick to wet surfaces.Quick ApplicationFo...

By Miracle Sealants
mpn: 511IMPG, ean: 0753927513619,
WATER, STAIN & SLIP PROTECTION FOR: Sanded Grout Quarry Tile Ceramic Tile Glazed Tile Porcelain Tile Polished Granite Polished Marble Terrazzo Concrete Brick Stucco Slate Quartz Travertine Agglomerate511 Impregnator is the original penetrating sealer...



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service
© 2018 - wakafcenter.com. All Rights Reserved.