T-Nuts 18-8 Stainless Steel - 1/4-20 x 7/16 Barrel Lgth x 4-Prong (25/PCS)
T-Nuts 18-8 Stainless Steel - 1/4-20 x 7/16 Barrel Lgth x 4-Prong (25/PCS) by RAW PRODUCTS CORP at Wakaf Center. MPN: 046737843473. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1/4''-20 x 7/16 18-8 Stainless Steel T-Nuts T nuts, commonly called tee nuts and blind nuts, are used in wood, composite, particle or other soft
Features & Highlights
- A T-nut, T nut, or tee nut (also known as a blind nut, which can however also refer to a rivet nut) is a type of nut used to fasten a wood, particle or composite materials workpiece, leaving a flush surface.
- It has a long, thin body and a flange at one end, resembling a T in profile. The flanges of T-nuts often have hooks or serrations on the prongs that sink into a wooden work piece, providing better retention.
- Prongs dig into material to create a flush surface on the nut side
- Bolt pulls the nut into the material
- Hooks create a strong hold on a material
|Manufacturer:||Raw Products Corp|
|Brand:||RAW PRODUCTS CORP|
|Publisher:||Raw Products Corp|
|Studio:||Raw Products Corp|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.09 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|