Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape- 3M 8810, is a 10.0 mil thermally stable industrial grade tape product used to create heat transfer paths from heat generating components to heat sinks or other cooling devices. In addition to providing excellent thermal conductivity, this product will provide electrical insulation between the bonded substrates. Featuring a pressure sensitive adhesive, this tape will not require any heat trea ent to bond surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Used for creating a heat transfer path between heat generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices
- No heat cycle required to bond surfaces, only needs pressure to adhere
- Excellent thermal stability
- Good thermal conductivity and electrical insulation
- Industrial grade tape product
|Model:||3M 8810 SQUARE-2"-100|
|Part Number:||3M 8810 SQUARE-2"-100|
|MPN:||3M 8810 SQUARE-2"-100|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TapeCase, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.