TENAX POLYESTER HARDENER ONLY - 180ML TUBE
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the TENAX POLYESTER HARDENER ONLY - 180ML TUBE by Tenax at Wakaf Center. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This is the Tenax Polyester Hardener for Tenax Polyester resins. The Polyester resin you purchase does come with hardener, but since the mix ratio
This is the Tenax Polyester Hardener for Tenax Polyester resins. The Polyester resin you purchase does come with hardener, but since the mix ratio is 3% hardener to resin some of our cusomers request extra hardener, because mixing that type of ratio is an inexat science. This 180-ml tube will harden 4 - 5 liters of polyester resin.This is only the Tenax Polyester Hardener - Polyester resin is NOT included! This is a HazMat (hazardous material). It can only be shipped via UPS Ground Delivery to the continental USA or UPS Standard Delivery to Canada. It is not able to be shipped via any other level of service or outside of the continental USA and Canada. Ships to CONTINENTAL U.S.A. and Canada only-- it is not available for delivery to Alaska or Hawaii.
Features & Highlights
- Tenax Brand
- For Tenax Polyester Resins
- Top quality
- Perfect for commercial or industrial use
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tenax, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PC-628/BLU360, ean: 0688295152194,
Shurtape p-628 industrial grade gaffers tape is a vinyl-coated cloth tape available in a wide variety of colors. Application used include color coding, seaming, bundling, and protection. Shurtape p 628 (previously referred to as pc-628) is used in a/...
mpn: PC0910S-6, ean: 0010186773278,
Highlights: 10.5 oz. For use around showers, sinks, tubs and where tile meets other surfaces Interior use only Siliconized acrylic caulk that is formulated to match Polyblend Grout Colors Cartridge For use with Catalog Id 40370470, Polyblend Sanded G...
The Tenax 6 Piece Universal Coloring kit is the best way to do all of your color matching. This is perfect for use with Polyester Resins, Acrylic Mastic, and stone epoxies. These colors are very concentrated, so a little drop will go a long way. With...
This product was designed by Tenax as a stain for black stone, especially Black Absolute. It stains the stone a deep black color that leaves the stone looking richer with increased clarity. This is an impregnating resin based stain and should be used...
By Superior Stone Products
mpn: 200-51200-11, ean: 0728131646651,
Instant Color Enhancement LIGHTNING is a true penetrating color enhancer for all types of Quartz stone which allows you to match polished and unpolished edges to the surface of the stone. LIGHTING can be used to enhance the Quartz stone where polishi...
By Marmorkitt 1000 THIXO
mpn: Art-Nr. 1 04 38, ean: 4004208104382,
A Beige knife grade polyester natural stone adhesive that is ideal for patching, rodding and repairs of granite and marble....
By Superior Stone Products
mpn: 200-50100-42, ean: 0728131646699,
A stone sealer might make up only 1% of the value of your stone ... but it protects the other 99%. Natural and engineered stones are durable, long-lasting materials. Although these stones require minimal maintenance, it is important to understand how...
By East Coast Resin
mpn: ECR1G, ean: 0643845997557,
CRYSTAL CLEAR EPOXY is a SUPER GLOSS , clear polymer that is used for coating wood, veneer, metal, stone, painted surfaces, table tops and many other surfaces to give rich super gloss look and protect from scratching and air humidity. Surfaces coated...
mpn: 1936543, ean: 0079340647558,
Polyseamseal, 10 OZ, Clear, 2 In 1 Tub & Tile Adhesive Caulk, 2 In 1 Formula Can Be Used As An Adhesive & Caulk, As Caulk It Provides An Anti-Microbial, Mildew Proof, Watertight Seal For Kitchen & Bathrooms, Can Be Used For Gluing Loose Tiles, Backsp...
PROSEAL is suitable to protect polished granite against liquid chemicals like beverages and similar liquids. It also works will with polished marble with high porosity. PROSEAL fills the pores of the stone and protects the stone from oil and water st...