Product Description & Reviews
The Titus Vanity support bracket is a perfect solution for mounting a vanity cabinet to the wall for a floating vanity installation. The Titus Vanity support bracket easily mounts inside the cabinet on the right and left side of cabinet, leaving plenty of room for undermount sinks and pipes. Each support can hold 200 pounds, allowing you to safely mount thick granite, quartz, marble, and other natural stone alone or along with the vanity cabinet. Made of galvanized steel for protection in humid areas. Product Overview: Sizes - 18"x10"x2" Finishes - Galvanized Material Thickness - 11 gauge Holes - Seven .25" Straight Holes Carry capacity - 200 lbs. per arm Note: Arms sold individually as Right or Left.
Features & Highlights
- 11 Guage Material Thickness and 200 lb. EACH Carry Capacity
- Made of galvanized steel for protection in humid areas
- Safely mount thick granite, quartz, marble, and other natural stone alone or along with the vanity cabinet
- Easily mounts inside the cabinet, leaving plenty of room for undermount sinks and pipes
- Made in America to ISO 9001:2008 certifications with high-quality craftsmanship & materials
|Part Number:||40324, 40325|
|Item Size:||2 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.